Ong why can't I say butt
This game has people dying in the most brutal way possible, but BUTT IS OFF LIMITS DUDE!
This game has people dying in the most brutal way possible, but BUTT IS OFF LIMITS DUDE!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
DbD's chat filter is such a joke.
You could fill a library with the words banned by the chat filter.
Welcome to the filter system, where Michael and Myers are also off limits ๐
That is honestly so true, lol
you can say micahel and Myers separately, but you can't say it all together I just tested it
butt
Oh yeah, sorry that's what I meant, but yeah, still stupid, I wonder how many of their names are off limits though
Chat filter is so bad that I wonder if Crab is banned
hey feliz, chill
it just wasn't necessary to say "we know" this post was mainly just for laughs
What were you even trying to say in that conversation? "That is just like sad butt"? ๐คญ
wesker, face camped at every shot, but they were console, so like yeah, I was just testing out if you could say butt, I wasn't saying anything to them, out loud I was like "this is literally a brutal violent game but you can't say "butt" watch" and then I typed it in and sure enough
Thats was a strange sentence.
Were you calling them an ass?
Weird filter we have in this game... they might as well remove it and people should have the option to turn it on themselves.
### you trying to tell ## #### the chat ###### has #####?
# don'# ####### you
they were console, what I sent really meant nothing, but I was just testing out if butt was censored and sure enough. "Michael myers" is also apparently censored from what I hear