I used to visit the forums more often, specially the polls section. However, polls usually get repetitive over time with the same kind of questions (what killer do you want, what should the devs do, do you still enjoy the game, is the current meta ok, is this thing balanced or not, etc. etc.) and it really doesn't make me feel like checking this section anymore, at least not as frequently. I do check the Discussions section every now and then.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Once every other week or so, depending when I'm free and not stressed out.
More than I should. Same goes for playing dbd, it is just miserable experience atm for me.
I knew i was forgetting one i was also going to do between games but it's fine it probably wouldn't had affect the percentages by much
I am surprise by the majority one so far
too often
This game is digital crack. I'm on the forum several times a day.
Not proud of it
I used to visit the forums more often, specially the polls section. However, polls usually get repetitive over time with the same kind of questions (what killer do you want, what should the devs do, do you still enjoy the game, is the current meta ok, is this thing balanced or not, etc. etc.) and it really doesn't make me feel like checking this section anymore, at least not as frequently. I do check the Discussions section every now and then.
It depends. If I'm playing a lot, I visit more often because I'm thinking about the game. If I'm on hiatus, I don't usually think of the forum.
I need to take a break.
I usually have a tab open and I check for notifs between matches but I only browse posts once or twice a day
It really differs. Sometimes every day, sometimes only a couple times a month. Just whenever I wanna hate my life because of some stupidity here.