Question about current event

For some reason I don't have permission to make a thread in the Q & A forum, so my best bet is this.


For this week there will be daily rewards. Will only 50k bp be the daily? Because I remember in the poll people also voted for Iri Shards (like a good balance of both) and at the time I voted that one was by far the most popular.


So what happened? I logged in today and saw the pop up for the bp but not Iri?

Is there no popup for Iri shards Will there not be Iri shards rewards? Or is it something that's coming on Halloween?


Just very confused, thank you in advance.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I'm not totally certain on this, but it's possible the shards are only on certain days, not every single day.

  • Players were given options, and the most popular vote won. I believe the choices were all shards, all bloodpoints, or a mix of both... and for some odd reason, the majority was all bloodpoints I think. I don't know if there is a calendar or not but, that's what it seems like so far. I don't think the "event" going on is worth playing through imo, I'm still gonna wait until the Wesker hype dies down because apparently it hasn't yet.

  • @My_Aespa said:

    Players were given options, and the most popular vote won. I believe the choices were all shards, all bloodpoints, or a mix of both... and for some odd reason, the majority was all bloodpoints I think. I don't know if there is a calendar or not but, that's what it seems like so far. I don't think the "event" going on is worth playing through imo, I'm still gonna wait until the Wesker hype dies down because apparently it hasn't yet.

    Probably because majority of players are still on that BP grind. To us it seems pointless, to a bp starved guy its pretty good.

  • @My_Aespa said:

    Players were given options, and the most popular vote won. I believe the choices were all shards, all bloodpoints, or a mix of both... and for some odd reason, the majority was all bloodpoints I think. I don't know if there is a calendar or not but, that's what it seems like so far. I don't think the "event" going on is worth playing through imo, I'm still gonna wait until the Wesker hype dies down because apparently it hasn't yet.

    Is this true? When I voted, that section was leaning hard into shards, and bloodpoints was at like 11%.

  • The shard rewards start on day 2 of the event.

  • @My_Aespa said:

    Players were given options, and the most popular vote won. I believe the choices were all shards, all bloodpoints, or a mix of both... and for some odd reason, the majority was all bloodpoints I think. I don't know if there is a calendar or not but, that's what it seems like so far. I don't think the "event" going on is worth playing through imo, I'm still gonna wait until the Wesker hype dies down because apparently it hasn't yet.

    When I checked it seemed like a mix of both was the most voted choice? Did it change later?

    @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3218266#Comment_3218266

    Is this true? When I voted, that section was leaning hard into shards, and bloodpoints was at like 11%.

    That's what I remember as well.


    I wish the twitter post was a bit more clear on the daily rewards part.

  • @JustAnotherNewbie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3218266#Comment_3218266

    When I checked it seemed like a mix of both was the most voted choice? Did it change later?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3218336#Comment_3218336

    That's what I remember as well.

    I wish the twitter post was a bit more clear on the daily rewards part.

    I hope this clear things up a bit:

    https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1577384894292021248


  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3218266#Comment_3218266

    Is this true? When I voted, that section was leaning hard into shards, and bloodpoints was at like 11%.

    I'm not sure, I just hope not. I don't mean to spread misinformation but maybe if they had a calendar that you can see what reward you get on what day, instead of just saying "login rewards" and awarding only 50k blood points on the first day, it wouldn't be such a mystery. Also it depends on how early on you voted. I voted the first hour the announcement came out so, when I voted it was mostly just shards.