Any update on the "All Outfits for Shards" thing?
So far, I think only the original 4 survivors have had their outfits given shard prices, and no killers. Any updates on when the other characters will get shard prices for all of their outfits?
So far, I think only the original 4 survivors have had their outfits given shard prices, and no killers. Any updates on when the other characters will get shard prices for all of their outfits?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They said they would do this with every update, probably 4 characters per update.
That’s way slower than I anticipated. Was looking forward to outfits on quite a few characters.
I thought it would be like automatic system, where after that 4 weeks period it would be unlocked for shards too (non-licensed content of course). Oh well...
I don't think they gave a specific timeframe, they just said "gradually". The whole thing is pretty vague.
I don't really see the point in drawing this release out, but I can be patient, so I guess it's not that much of an issue. I just hope we won't be here this time next year getting Oni-Deathslinger-Blight-Twins ungated, you know?