What is your LEAST favorite OUTDOOR map in Dead By Daylight.
Edit: I left out Eyrie of Crows, my apologies for that. Make sure to put "Eyrie of Crows" if it's your least favorite.
Indoor maps with outside locations like RPD and Midwich are not included.
Comments
Top hated map is Swamp, but Springwood is very close to being that. I hate both of those maps.
Springwood maps sucks, so badly. my least favorite map even including indoor maps.
there is a loop and a pallet everywhere you look
Hate badham.
WHY DO WE HAVE 5 OF THESE?!
Swamp is also not great.
Killer or survivor I hate these maps. So generic looking too.
Way too big of a map, especially if you're playing killer
I can not stand Mount Ormond Resort, But I don't see it on this list anywhere. I am fine with most of these listed if I had to pick it would probably be Dead Dawg, just for the fact of the Gen placements.
Eyrie of Crows
a nightmare of a map...
The Garden of Joy. Obnoxiously survivor sided trash heap. It's even worse than Eyrie of Crows and Fractured Cowshed which is a monumental feat
Red forest is one massive dead zone (turn middle tree into fun main?), Temple is ok-ish. Badham & swamp need updates.
If I could I'd light a giant bonfire and throw in every last stalk of the Entity's corn.
Badham takes n1 spot for me. Honorable mentions: Garden of Pain, Eyrie of Clowns, Swamp.
I liked old haddonfield but for some reason it needed to change. now it looks dark and depressing and i'm not for it at all.
I don't actually mind MacMillan Estate, its Shelter Woods I despise. The amount of pallets is small and depending how rng is feeling that day you could get some decent tiles or you could get all T-walls which I have gotten a couple times. And I'm not a big fan of that new tile that has 2 windows but are strangely shaped.
Eyrie of Crows. ######### Eyrie of Crows.
hmmm I feel the question is too open: as killer or survivor? By "don't like" you mean, asthetics, balance or feel of the map? Do you refer about how much fun I can have looping the structures or the line of sight?
The bottom 3. Springwood, Dead Dawg, Garden.
I actually don't mind eyerie tbh, even as killer since I am able to see survivors as easy as they can see me
Garden of joy, I knew I was gonna hate it as soon as I loaded into the ptb, tried to shred off the main house and hit an invisible wall.
why behaviour do you do this in every new map
Springwood is very ugly.