How to give non-mobility killers mobility?
I'm more so asking a question because I think it should be brought up. There's certain killers that struggle immensely because they lack any kind of mobility.
The Cannibal
The Trickster
The Clown
The Shape
There's probably a couple I missed. Then again some of these killers also have fairly weak powers which is more than half the issue.
But, I just want to know how they could be given a little bit of mobility to help with map pressure, yet not make them completely overbearing or accidentally make the chase unfair.
Comments
The idea is you would press a button to put away your weapon to move like 10% faster, not wraith speeds. It could give every killer in the game (those who need it) some map pressure which quite a few killers really need. It could be like 20% provided the cooldown is long enough.
For some reason, bathing suit trapper came to mind....
Briefly flexing and then sprinting out with perfect racing form, eyes fixed on the survivor ahead....
Maybe too strong of a buff
How can one image be so unintentionally hilarious, yet so terrifying at the same time? 😆