DH should grant 1 second endurance

0.5 feels like too small a window with latency, and my ping is always under 40ms. I often press the activate button just before the killer swings and still go down. It's like I'll see a frame or two of the DH animation then, whomp--dead. Hard enough to pull off with killers waiting it out. Spare me a millisecond, BHVR. I'd take 0.7.

Comments

  • It's already a solid post. It doesn't need the duration doubled.

  • I just want the animation removed so they don't know when I dead hard, cause if they don't know they won't know when to swing.


    Edit: I mean for the peops that wait out dead hard for freakin ages.

  • Dead hard is still good, If you are just not that good with reflects is your fault.

    Translation to this post = no

  • @ShintyShinto said:

    0.5 feels like too small a window with latency, and my ping is always under 40ms. I often press the activate button just before the killer swings and still go down. It's like I'll see a frame or two of the DH animation then, whomp--dead. Hard enough to pull off with killers waiting it out. Spare me a millisecond, BHVR. I'd take 0.7.

    Please no

  • So more holding hands from the devs for skill-issues?