Where the heck are the other Springwood variations?
All I ever get for the past couple months are the ones with the single seat gen in the house. Never the top of the stairs or downstairs.
All I ever get for the past couple months are the ones with the single seat gen in the house. Never the top of the stairs or downstairs.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same. I have only seen the top gen, single seat in that house in the past few weeks.
Lets try that. Use 5 Offerings in your next games and share which Options (1-5 maps) are coming.
Actually its kinda crazy we have 5(!) Variants of the map. No other realm has this variety (at least in numbers.)
I've been seeing different variants but most of the time the gen in that house is always a single now, I'm not sure if they changed something about the RNG of the gen spawn that's caused this or if it's just been bad RNG here lately or what
I think that last post is correct. I thought the gen placement variations in the house was tied to the map variation but it doesn’t appear to be so. I did run 5 Springwood offerings and got 5,2,1,2,5 and ALL had the single seater gen upstairs.
So it would be great if we could get this gen moving around again… ; )