Windows of Opportunity Buff

Unlocks potential in one's Aura-reading ability.

Auras of Breakable Walls, Pallets  and Windows are revealed to you when within a range of 24 metres/28 metres/32 metres. Vaulting and Pallet Pulling speeds was increased by 7% to any highlighted obstacles.

Comments

  • Absolutely not. If the perk still had a cooldown? Sure. But no way are you getting that kind of chase value from an already amazing information perk.

  • Windows of Opportunity is one of the best and most used survivor perks. It doesn't need a buff.

  • I'd like breakable walls to be removed from the perk tbh.

  • @Kaitsja said:

    I'd like breakable walls to be removed from the perk tbh.

    Likewise

  • You want to buff one of the best perks in the game?

  • @dugman said:

    Windows of Opportunity is one of the best and most used survivor perks. It doesn't need a buff.

    If I saw some stats, Woo is MOST used perk rn. Meaning it's candidate for nerf if anything. 100% not a buff and even if, 7% is close to resilience (without repair speed) - perk that does only this AND requires you to be injured. So even if Woo was really bad perk with buckle-up usage, I would still be absolutely against this buff

  • @Kaitsja said:

    I'd like breakable walls to be removed from the perk tbh.

    I think some survivors actually make use of that info to know if certain preset building loops are weaker because a breakable wall is gone or still there. But yeah, I agree for the most part the breakable walls aren’t as relevant most of the time as the pallet and vault aura.

  • @RyanTheNarrator said:

    Unlocks potential in one's Aura-reading ability.

    Auras of Breakable Walls, Pallets  and Windows are revealed to you when within a range of 24 metres/28 metres/32 metres. Vaulting and Pallet Pulling speeds was increased by 7% to any highlighted obstacles.

    Bro what? Windows does not need a buff.. why even clutter up the suggestions with this..