Killer Q times seems to be again faster
I noticed these days that during a day my Que times for the Killer are just 2-3 minutes where previously after the big balance update it would take like twice as that.
Also finding +100% BP for the killer is no longer something that will happen maybe around 2 AM in the morning but rather towards the evening. At least in my region, which is EU.
That's cool.
Comments
Yeah same. In the evening I've been seeing survivor at +25% BP.
NA and I get 100% all night for the most part as killer.
Probably because of the PTB.
Nah, it's probably because Survivors have bonus BP almost all day + most people probably got used to the last mid-chapter killer buffs.
Feels like it's approaching the point where I have quick queues as both killer and survivor unless I play at cursed times of the day/night. Still quicker as survivor though even when killer starts getting the incentive bonuses as it turns to night, but killer queues are certainly getting shorter while I honestly can't remember the last time I had time for much more than a sip of water or two between hitting ready and getting in a lobby as survivor.
The true Good Ending for everyone.
I had two full hours of killer at +50% BP bonus yesterday, first time I saw it.