I mean allow console players to play with each other and let pc play with pc. At least then there's different avenues to still play the game without cheaters.
At the moment crossplay off only puts you in matches with other people that have crossplay off. It should try and put you into matches w/ people who have it on if there is hardly anyone with it off.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't want to play lobby simulator.
I mean allow console players to play with each other and let pc play with pc. At least then there's different avenues to still play the game without cheaters.
Seems to do a better job of balancing the game, than the devs seem able to achieve.
No, you can turn cross play off yourself in the options and it shouldn't be forced on everyone.
And again people that are not realizing that cheaters can just circumvent crossplay limitations
At the moment crossplay off only puts you in matches with other people that have crossplay off. It should try and put you into matches w/ people who have it on if there is hardly anyone with it off.
You can turn crossplay off yourself.
I don't see any reason bhvr needs to disable it.
If you don’t like crossplay you can turn it off yourself, no need to turn it off for people who don’t mind it being on.
Hackers can still join your lobbies even with cross play off, so there isn't a point. Besides, I don't want to play Lobby Simulator.