Ok survivors are now unable to leave them and are instadowned if they are hit, oh and survivors wearing one constantly leaves scratches without running. Loud noise notification when you enter them too for good measure.
Yeah snowmen wont ever really be balanced. Either strong enough that survivors use them or not an advantage so majority just never touch them. As sad as it is to have the psuedo 3rd healthstate its like the only way to lure most survivors into hopping in one.
I will not stand for this Snowman blasphemy. Imagine. IMAGINE not liking the snowmen. Couldn't be me, Jocelynbee, the Snowman lover and jump-insider.
I have never experienced snow, let alone actual snowmen... but spoopy inflatable snowmen you could jump into and scoot around in was a crazy amount of fun (though I understand the issues many had with them), and I will stand alongside you in defense of our virtual mylar holiday friends lol
Ok survivors are now unable to leave them and are instadowned if they are hit, oh and survivors wearing one constantly leaves scratches without running. Loud noise notification when you enter them too for good measure.
Yeah snowmen wont ever really be balanced. Either strong enough that survivors use them or not an advantage so majority just never touch them. As sad as it is to have the psuedo 3rd healthstate its like the only way to lure most survivors into hopping in one.
I would do it just because it probably looked funny lol
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would love Halloween decoration and of course a map. But maybe a map is a lot to ask. Like a horror theme park as a map would be cool.
Yes
I don't know about you, but the fact that it is almost October has me LOSING IT, I am so excited for Halloween!
Playing dbd on a Halloween night just gives off the best vives
Me too, it's my favorite holiday! I'm currently watching The Strangers: Prey at Night as we speak π±
I swear, they bring back any form of a snowman I'm screaming
Way too much PTSD
I'm excited too but I hope to NEVER see those snowmen again for Xmas lmao.
I will not stand for this Snowman blasphemy. Imagine. IMAGINE not liking the snowmen. Couldn't be me, Jocelynbee, the Snowman lover and jump-insider.
I never played during the snowmen era so we should definitely bring it back...π
I hope they bring them back. Itβs a nice change of pace from the current monotony of the game.
Sure it sucked for killers, but they were neat to have. Maybe just make the killer hit through it and not give survivors a third health state?
It's BHVR, they gotta include some form of gotcha
Ok survivors are now unable to leave them and are instadowned if they are hit, oh and survivors wearing one constantly leaves scratches without running. Loud noise notification when you enter them too for good measure.
Yeah snowmen wont ever really be balanced. Either strong enough that survivors use them or not an advantage so majority just never touch them. As sad as it is to have the psuedo 3rd healthstate its like the only way to lure most survivors into hopping in one.
I have never experienced snow, let alone actual snowmen... but spoopy inflatable snowmen you could jump into and scoot around in was a crazy amount of fun (though I understand the issues many had with them), and I will stand alongside you in defense of our virtual mylar holiday friends lol
I would do it just because it probably looked funny lol
Something like snowmen please.