Anyone else get this on the forums?
^ stops me commenting, real pain when iv typed out a paragraph or two
^ stops me commenting, real pain when iv typed out a paragraph or two
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I get that sometimes. I think it happens when your connection changes (eg. different network, switch from wifi to cellular data, etc.)
If it happens I just copy my entire post and reload then paste it back in.
Yep happens anytime there is a network change.
483 notis?????
Yeah, sometimes. And it never loads so I always have to refresh the page and most likely lose everything that I typed.
Okay thankyou, wasnt sure why and it was bugging me as it's so common.
Yeah that's what happens to me lol, sometimes I'm mid conversation or trying to help give someone tips a d this happens and I just give up a d close the page
9,619 posts? But yes lol, haven't checked the past few days
Yes I’m trying to get 10k lol. Also, look at my drafts, you’re not alone:
Yes essentially this means you've changed your IP address in the course of typing. Could be you've changed from WiFi to data or vice versa, or you've just moved a step too far, whatever. Copy whatever you've written then refresh the page and paste it and you're all set.