Crypt TV collection costs shards now?
Was this always the case or have I gone crazy?
Was this always the case or have I gone crazy?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think those were always purchasable for shards. I'm not completely sure, though, so take it with a grain of salt.
I thought only Hags was available for shards but not the others
They always were.
I think the difference with Hag's is that it's mix-n-matchable while the others are a set. It might be cheaper?
But now that I think back on it, I'm pretty sure they were all always available with shards, because I remember looking at Doctor's and going 'that is the highest shard price I've ever seen.' Costs more than a full devotion level.
Oh. Then the high cost is the reason why I didn’t purchase it back when it released I guess.
well, and now that I do have enough shards… CryptTV isn’t a license I wanna be associated with.
now that its purchasable with shards i might pick one up. then again I agree the company is poo-poo
At least it’s shards so they want get anything from a purchase
The two legendary Crypt TV cosmetics have always been available for shards, Hag's Birch Witch has not always been available for shards.