Which moris would you want reworked ?

Which characters do you think could use an improved or completely different mori animation ? Which are the least interesting and which do not match the characters good enough ?

Comments

  • Pretty much the older the character, the most outdated there mori is. Trapper really needs one in which he puts a survivors head in a trap. Wraith could have a gruesome one based on Predator and spinal cords.

    Personally, I feel like all killers should have a bunch of moris players can choose from. Stick alternative moris in the battle pass and unlocked in season events.

  • Trapper - Imagine if instead he grabbed the survivor's head and slammed it into an open bear trap

    Wraith - Instead of literally Trapper 2.0, he literally rips open their back and pulls out their spine

  • The OG 3 for sure. Trapper in particular.

    Beyond that, Pig's is a bit meh. It's quick, but it could've have been more, I think.

  • Imagine if the Clown mutates and eats survivor's face during his mori animation .. it would take Coulrophobia to a new level :P


    Actually , save this for Pennywise the clown.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Trapper - Imagine if instead he grabbed the survivor's head and slammed it into an open bear trap

    Wraith - Instead of literally Trapper 2.0, he literally rips open their back and pulls out their spine

    While your Wraith idea sounds cool, and I’d love for the devs to implement Mortal Kombat style Moris, I don’t think they would go that far. At the very least, I’d like to see him place a bell on the Survivors head and bing bong them to death.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3206264#Comment_3206264

    While your Wraith idea sounds cool, and I’d love for the devs to implement Mortal Kombat style Moris, I don’t think they would go that far. At the very least, I’d like to see him place a bell on the Survivors head and bing bong them to death.

    To be honest I thought more Hag/Demo style. The actual bodies are still left untouched but it looks sick