No. There is no such thing as tunneling once the exits are powered. Getting unhooked in endgame and having a free escape with DS that the killer couldn't do anything about was BS.
Agreed. DS needs buff, but it shouldn't include anything that makes it active at endgame.
why not? people almost used it exclusively to have better chance at escaping the end game after conspicuous action restriction type change. that was my main reason for using DS after the restrictions. I'd equip DS if i was dying too much in the end game. Now the only way I see myself equipping DS is to stack it with off the record and dead hard to reset deep wound timers... but I feel like you need to do really poorly in the chase to need that much anti-tunnel.
No. There is no such thing as tunneling once the exits are powered. Getting unhooked in endgame and having a free escape with DS that the killer couldn't do anything about was BS.
So you’re fine with killers getting easy guaranteed hooks but you’re not fine with survivors having second chance perks to help them escape….
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think yes
No. There is no such thing as tunneling once the exits are powered. Getting unhooked in endgame and having a free escape with DS that the killer couldn't do anything about was BS.
Agreed. DS needs buff, but it shouldn't include anything that makes it active at endgame.
Yes
Just ask your teammates to bring Borrowed time, even in solo q you should have pre game chat I think.
why not? people almost used it exclusively to have better chance at escaping the end game after conspicuous action restriction type change. that was my main reason for using DS after the restrictions. I'd equip DS if i was dying too much in the end game. Now the only way I see myself equipping DS is to stack it with off the record and dead hard to reset deep wound timers... but I feel like you need to do really poorly in the chase to need that much anti-tunnel.
Unironically agree. Or if they're gonna keep it disabled at EGC, let DS activate twice a match.
So you’re fine with killers getting easy guaranteed hooks but you’re not fine with survivors having second chance perks to help them escape….
Well DS does a pretty crappy job at countering tunneling considering you can only use it once per trial and only lasts 3 seconds