Nah mate youre about 81 prestieges away on every character.
LMAO I was thinking about who I would like to keep prestieging but I just can't decide. Guess I am just gonna dump most points into Legion since I need addons ๐
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah mate youre about 81 prestieges away on every character.
LMAO I was thinking about who I would like to keep prestieging but I just can't decide. Guess I am just gonna dump most points into Legion since I need addons ๐
Respect. That's alot of grinding.
Um no. You have to get p100 on everyone. I have p10+ on everyone rn. And rank 1 killer. And every achievement (I have all of them,, smug face)
*gg*! I am about 6 survivors away from getting everyone (killers included) to P3, but kudos! Time to go for P100 then :>
Solid work.
Hope you had fun and continue to have fun!
:3
I always thought of "beating the game" as having every achievement.
I now have 153/202 on Stadia. When they add Linux/Steam Deck support and I can finally switch back to the Steam version, I'm going to do it again.
That Wesker bloody cosmetic is SO amazing.