BHVR is going a little too far

I understand BT base kit, but now you are giving community more base kit perks. You shouldn't really do it becouse in no time community will start asking for more, and BHVR being BHVR can't say no. If they dont stop we will soon have Kindred Basekit, Tenacity Basekit, Selfcare Basekit and worst of all probably ######### load of killer perk's basekit.

Soon you will have a problem of no killers, becouse everyone will leave due to game being too survivor sided. What are you going to do then? Probably buff killer to the point where survivors will leave, and then you will buff survivors so killers leave again Repeat

Also keep in mind that giving survivors basekit stuff like UB is a horrible idea just becouse camping and tunneling will SKY ROCKET.

Just say ,,No'' if someone asks for X perk basekit. It's not like they are going to leave the game just becouse of it.

Comments

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3207019#Comment_3207019

    A desire for balance and fairness in a game isn't entitlement. I could say the same for you with how you keep responding to this subject too. If you have to slug a survivor for more than 45 seconds then you probably also want "easy and free" wins too.

    I play survivor for 90% of my matches. Playing killer is not fun, is not rewarding and BHVR is always nerfing killer. Thia is the exact opposite of a fair and balanced game. Put your money where your mouth is. Play killer for a substantial amount of time and tell me, how much fun it is.


    There were times when survivor had to wait 10 minutes for a lobby. In these times they were very nice and didn't do anything to harass or bully the killers, because I have to inform you: for a match of DbD you need to motivate one player to play as killer. I want be able to play matches. Waiting 10 minutes for a lobby and get dodged because killer can pick their survivors is not fun. But perhaps you need it to learn the hard way.

  • @WipeIncGamingYT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3207022#Comment_3207022

    I play survivor for 90% of my matches. Playing killer is not fun, is not rewarding and BHVR is always nerfing killer. Thia is the exact opposite of a fair and balanced game. Put your money where your mouth is. Play killer for a substantial amount of time and tell me, how much fun it is.

    There were times when survivor had to wait 10 minutes for a lobby. In these times they were very nice and didn't do anything to harass or bully the killers, because I have to inform you: for a match of DbD you need to motivate one player to play as killer. I want be able to play matches. Waiting 10 minutes for a lobby and get dodged because killer can pick their survivors is not fun. But perhaps you need it to learn the hard way.

    The change is intended to change a playstyle that has been talked about publicly in a negative light for years. This change is entirely killer main's faults for continuing a playstyle that was extremely detrimental to the survivor experience of the game. Had killers simply not done this so much and for so long this change probably never would've happened and you could've gotten away with slugging that 1 or 2 survivors for more than 45 seconds. This was a big enough problem, for a long enough time, that it basically demanded something be done about it and it finally has. If people would simply play the game in a more respectable and sportsmanlike way then these changes wouldn't be necessary.

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3207031#Comment_3207031

    The change is intended to change a playstyle that has been talked about publicly in a negative light for years. This change is entirely killer main's faults for continuing a playstyle that was extremely detrimental to the survivor experience of the game. Had killers simply not done this so much and for so long this change probably never would've happened and you could've gotten away with slugging that 1 or 2 survivors for more than 45 seconds. This was a big enough problem, for a long enough time, that it basically demanded something be done about it and it finally has. If people would simply play the game in a more respectable and sportsmanlike way then these changes wouldn't be necessary.

    How was your killer match? Tell me about your fun......

  • Its pretty fun going around on my perkless level 1 Myers yoinking survivors off generators with ease. I don't like playing killer though. Not because it isn't fun but because it just isn't what I am interested in doing in the game. I only do it from time to time for shenanigans.

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3207062#Comment_3207062

    Its pretty fun going around on my perkless level 1 Myers yoinking survivors off generators with ease. I don't like playing killer though. Not because it isn't fun but because it just isn't what I am interested in doing in the game. I only do it from time to time for shenanigans.

    As I said before, playing killer for a substantial amount of time (so you get survivors that know some basics of the game). By stomping babys one can not notice how unfair and unbalanced in disadvantage of the killer this game is. Devs have to balance the game around players who know the basic skills.

1 2 ›