This addon from pinhead needs a nerf
This is such a dumb addon, this addon makes pinhead tunnel one survivor like crazy, and there is nothing I can do, this addon cancels my off the record, cancels my 10s of bt, this addon should apply Deep Wound if The Cenobite hit someone while stuck in the chains, at least we can use off the record or the basekit bt, there is no excuses to say this addon is balanced

Comments
I think they could change it to "If a survivor is hit with a basic attack while a possessed chain is attached to them, the survivor suffered from the Deep Wound status effect," it would better reward the killer for using the power accordingly, or maybe just change the effect all together.
As much as I hate Pinhead, I do not think they should nerf him too much since he is in a pretty good spot balance wise (even if I do find him super annoying).
Yeah, that addon could probably use a change. It was fine before 6.1.0 but now it's kinda stupid.
You made it even better
This guy means that it needs to be weaker
Em, no it is worse. Just not that much worse depending on the situation.
I edited it since I worded it poorly.