Killers you see more of on certain maps
I swear nearly every time I go against Pinhead that poor soul is sent to the Gideon Meat Plant. Truly a connoisseur of suffering.
I swear nearly every time I go against Pinhead that poor soul is sent to the Gideon Meat Plant. Truly a connoisseur of suffering.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I see a lot of Pinbois on the Garden of Joy for some reason. Not that I see him a whole lot to begin with.
Last time I saw him I had back to back Garden Pinheads that were 2 separate killers.
Also, the last time I played him I went to the Gsrden...twice in a row.
I'm convinced each killer has a different secret map Playlist, like some get sent to the Farm way more often than others
Anytime I get Ormond, it is almost always either a Deathslinger or a Huntress
IDK why.
I see the ghost killers alot on the swamp maps for some reason. (Wraith, onryu, spirit, nurse, sadly not ghostface)
Today 80% of my games have been Legion on Coldwind. It's a nightmare lol.
Every time I play Huntress, I either get Ormand or Lery's. Every time I play Billy, I get Badham, Eyrie of Crows, and Garden of Joy.
Myers on a Farm map is guaranteed at this point.