Best Blidness builds for killers?
I want to create Dredge with theme of Nightfall where Survivors are blind.
Best I got is so far is this :/
I want to create Dredge with theme of Nightfall where Survivors are blind.
Best I got is so far is this :/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Interesting ! I love Third Seal ! It's very underrated. Blindness in general is quite underrated. For some reason, survivors rarely try and cleanse my totem because they think they can handle it fine... But it delays unhooks so much, counters WoO and Kindred and Alert, it's ridiculous :D
I actually currently run a build to counter the most popular survivor perks that is very similar to the one you mentioned
And yeah, Blindness is a bit underrated. Everybody thinks just because people play in swfs that Blindness is useless, but they seem to forget that even swf players frequently use aura perks and Blindness hard counters all auras. Even if you completely ignore the thing about hiding hooks and auras of dying survivors, countering every single aura perk in the game is pretty solid. 🙂
Personally I don’t go for Knockout myself, I’m more interested in negating Windows and Kindred and such which don’t come into play for dying survivors, but if you do a lot of slugging Knockout works ok.
I've seen an uptick in Blindness add-ons on M1 killers like Legion and Wraith that most likely is a reaction to WoO being meta, atm.
Doesn't dredge haha an addon that causes blindness during nightfall? Tilling blade?
The wraith one is fifty times better than the legion one. Knowing that someone who self mended, somewhere is blind is difficult information to capitalize on. Wraith's just gives Blindness barely conditionally. I prefer Clown's as well.
Clown's is definitely dope (or whatever he puts in it :P)