Whats left of him?
Do Devs have a plan on Twin rework?
Do Devs have a plan on Twin rework?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The shadow of Elodie's foot... I feel that. Oni and Myers aren't having great days right now either.
I think they've stated a Twins rework is on the horizon, though we don't have an ETA.
As if the continual menace of Circle of Healing weren't enough.
Welcome to the Unplayable Club, Twins. You can take a seat between Freddy and Deathslinger.
Many people suggested for a slight change to prevent slug bleeding to death. I dont know why they plan such a huge change. It breaks alot of things, from core gameplay to perks
That last image legit cracked me up, poor Victor
Easy fix, Victor within Killer Instinct range of dying Survivors prevents dying recovery (or slows it). Crawl away first, but then the Twins can hear when you go past the distance and swap back accordingly to get Victor to tbag you again. Alternatively allow Victor to latch onto Dying survivors like Lockers to prevent recovery and to put Victor back in your chest when you grab them, also like Lockers. The Survivor can destroy Victor just like breaking free of a Locker and can then start to recover. Honestly though, fudge Twins. I'd be fine if they don't get adjusted.
I've never seen a twins take longer than a few seconds to get to the person they downed with victor unless they decide to chase another survivor. I don't see it being a problem. The survivors being able to base kit pick themselves up after too long on the ground is a much needed change.
I would say they gain ability to self-kill after slugged for 45sec count when they get down. To combat against 4min bleeding & slug for 4K.
The whole patch isnt needed.
I've also argued before for an option for survivors to give up if they are slugged for a certain amount of time. The problem I see with it though is killers slugging even more often to make survivors want to give up. I prefer the change they are making because it encourages killers to hook the survivor they downed or be punished for it. Being able to give up would be a way for survivors to leave a match they are being excessively slugged in, but its basically rewarding the killer for playing in a toxic manner. I think this is a very good change for the game and honestly one I never thought I'd see. I'm genuinely happy for it.