basekit unbreak, mori, buff perks, second slot offerings
1. A survivor recovering on his own must become an obsession.
Many perks and challenges in the game require obsession, but few survivors use perks that change obsession. It happens that the obsession just disconnects for various reasons and these challenges can no longer be completed. The survivor must have a choice, give the killer the obsession to work his quests, or wait for help in the uplift.
2. Slugging is sometimes necessary, because hanging takes a long time and during this time a generator can be started, so you should slightly speed up the animation of lifting and hanging. For Iron Grasp perks, speed up the pick up and hang animations by 20%.
3. Will Mori's offerings be multiplied by the matchmaking bonus system?
In any case, the bonus should be increased, even if it works with the new reward system +40k for a pink offering, not a very good deal.
4. Hook Offerings, again should give more hooks (at least +1 hook) as in the current situation, hooks spawn terribly far, even with a tribute,And the survivors take advantage of this and fall where there were no hooks at all from the very beginning of the match. In addition, many perks work from hooks (I'm talking about Hangmans Trick), such a buff will be useful.
5. Second slot for killer offerings or see offerings from survivors. I think it's somehow unfair to the killers that they have one slot against 4 survivors, I have already raised this topic many times, if the survivors take the offerings to the distance of the hooks, then the killer will probably be able to inform the survivor, but how to counter their offerings if they also took a map and a basement in a shack, and they themselves fall in the main building?
The killer needs to have a second slot for Sacrifical ward or something.
Comments
I think these are good for basekit anti-slugging and I have no argument against them as long as survivors get the basekit anti-slugging.
I do think with Hangmans Trick they should have it bring back permanently destroyed hooks after a time like the perk used to do if survivors get basekit anti-slugging. While I do think killers should be more aware of where they are hooking survivors for risk of losing a hook in an unfortunate area, with the anti-slug change they are put in a lose/lose situation in a dead zone and sometimes the killer doesn't expect that survivor to remove a hook creating a dead zone thanks to hook suicide or crappy teammates not saving them.
Anti-slugging is good, I agree. Where the survivors all lie on the ground and die for 4 minutes, it's terrible. But the necessary slugging is acceptable, I think we will see how it will work on the PTB. I still hope that they will at least make the mechanic of changing the obsession if the survivor himself recovered. I think it would be nice when the game solves several problems at once. I'm also in favor of disconnects being considered murder or sacrifice. I hope the developer listens to this feedback.
I more or less agree on other things.
For the BP bonus, it definitely should be more. I'd say +100%, +200%, and +300% points in the corresponding category would be better