One small change to the Finisher Mori that i would make

Rather then just downing the last survivor and triggering the Mori, i think it should work like how Moris do right now, you hold the meter, and then it teleports you and does the mori, however, if you make the decision to pick up the survivor, you lose the ability to perform the finisher mori


I like being able to drag a survivor to the Hatch, and i would like to be able to continue doing that while also being able to view the Moris if i so wish

If it doesn't get changed, fine, but i really would like if i could continue to carry the last survivor to the Hatch if they played well rather then just walking them there, feels less personal y'know?

Comments

  • A Mercy or Mori prompt could fit that quite nicely. Mercy gives the Survivor Hatch (and all related BP/challenge/achievement rewards associated) and Mori just Moris them.

    Edit: Plus I like alliteration so MERCY or MORI sounds cool.

  • @mizark3 said:

    A Mercy or Mori prompt could fit that quite nicely. Mercy gives the Survivor Hatch (and all related BP/challenge/achievement rewards associated) and Mori just Moris them.

    Edit: Plus I like alliteration so MERCY or MORI sounds cool.

    not having to look for hatch on mothers dwelling and RPD if I want to mercy? Please.

  • Actually a fantastic idea.

    Press "space" upon last surv to Mercy and teleport to nearest hatch if aviable and if more downed, let them go aswell.

  • I like this idea as well. Though if the Killer chooses the mercy option, maybe have them see the hatch aura rather than being teleported directly to it? That way they can easily carry the helpless Survivor to it. I just think it's more..."romantic" that way, especially if it's Huntress and Dwight. XD

  • I love it, reminds me of Mortal Kombat, instead of a "Fatality" you choose "Friendship"

    Now i need comedic finishers for the killers 🤣

  • @CrypticGirl said:

    I like this idea as well. Though if the Killer chooses the mercy option, maybe have them see the hatch aura rather than being teleported directly to it? That way they can easily carry the helpless Survivor to it. I just think it's more..."romantic" that way, especially if it's Huntress and Dwight. XD

    I like this idea over being instantly moved to the Hatch. There have been so many games where I want to give last Survivor Hatch but I can't find it so I just drop them until they wiggle off so we BOTH can look for it but that just isn't as satisfying as dropping them on the Hatch myself. So having the Hatch's Aura revealed to me would be great but ONLY if I've already downed the last Survivor and CHOSEN to let them live. You could also reveal the Hatch's Aura to the Survivor as well while you're at it.

    The main thing about the Finisher Mori that I hate is that it is being forced on us with no option to do it or not. Maybe I actually want to HOOK the last person for some reason, maybe I'm running a Challenge that I need HOOKS for and not KILLS. Taking away player choice is always a dangerous thing to do and this one isn't really for any reason.