I heard a rumor
There is a legend of a survivor doing the self care challenge against Sloppy Butcher and Coulrophobia Wesker when he first released.
It is rumored they are still channeling the heal to this day.
There is a legend of a survivor doing the self care challenge against Sloppy Butcher and Coulrophobia Wesker when he first released.
It is rumored they are still channeling the heal to this day.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sometimes, when you cross Mother's Dwelling from one corner to the other, you can see him, hiding behind a tree. Bandaging. Waiting.
Sometimes, I hear them bandaging in meat plant but every time I look around the corner they are not there. Just a silent sob crying out for help.
I had a match earlier with a default Claudette using t1 self care against a Trapper with t3 sloppy butcher. I died my first hook.
I have heard there's cries in the black water swamp. The brushes of grass sobbing in corners...
You joke, but I've actually had teammates sit there and Self Care through Sloppy+Coulrophobia. There are players that absolutely refuse to play injured. They'd rather heal for over a minute and die with 3 gens up than risk escaping.
I'm dead.
Take my updoots!
Some say the squeals on Pig Farm are the sounds of the survivor crying out from a failed skilll check. No one can ever find them in fields to assist.