Swamp Maps
Delete both of them. I can't stand playing on it with either side, It's ugly boring and one grey color, and for my color blind friends, hard to make out anything. I'm so sick of granma's cookbook offerings id rather play the game 15 times in a row or literally any other map than the Swamp. Why haven't they re done it yet? Or replace it with something else more exciting
Comments
I love those maps. They're creative in terms of elevation, very unique. I like the swamp mood more than Red Forest for example. It feels more... alive to me.
It feels dreadful and bleak, atleast the Red Forest Rains and what not with a cool temple or something
To each their own :)
I do like the temple. I mostly just don't like Mother's Dwelling.
I like these maps for both sides.
Always like the swamps. Atmospheric, balanced, the leveled buildings are like fun houses and the pale rose is fun to be chased around.
Ugliest maps in the game, can't wait for realm beyond
Eh. I like 'em.
Swamp is the worst maps in the game. I hope they get reworked soon.