My opinions on STBFL synergy with m2 killers
Hi all,
I think with the 6.1 changes it's time to look at STBFL losing stacks on m2 (though this is not the fix I'm asking for just an example), it's enabling the camping situation more than it should, the perk is fine how it is it just doesn't really have a great deal of counterplay on the likes of nemesis as one example.
I feel like the perk is in a really good spot right now and the obsession counterplay to it should be brought in line with the likes of play with your food.
I'm conflicted as STBFL is in a great spot, as it serves its purpose, but its ability to enable camping is an issue it makes it nigh impossible to hook trade, and I feel is one of the main reasons built in BT isn't doing a great job.
What are your opinions on STBFL? Do you feel it's an issue? I'd love to hear peoples thoughts
Comments
The only issue I have with this perk is, that once it's fully stacked, it's impossible to unhook facecamper if obsession is not around. Should we make unhooking a little quicker (give enough time to unhook after taking hit from fully-stacked STBFL) I have 0 beef with this perk.
Yeah it's only really this specific instance in which it's an issue, and with an m2 killer there is no downside to using the perk when you identify the obsession.