Hellraiser

Anyone seen the new Hellraiser trailer? Might we get some new cosmetics out of it? 😄

Comments

  • 2 & 4 are the best Hellraiser movies, imo. If they were to ever add Cenobite cosmetics, which I doubt they will do, I would hope they would choose from those 2 films.

  • @Gary_Coleman said:

    2 & 4 are the best Hellraiser movies, imo. If they were to ever add Cenobite cosmetics, which I doubt they will do, I would hope they would choose from those 2 films.

    There sure are some good ones!

  • I know! I wish there was a Hellraiser game.

  • Hadn't seen or heard of Hellraiser for about 25 years, then dbd added and since then ..... I've still not seen or heard anyone or anything about hellraiser

  • The new movie actually has a decent director attached to it unlike most random horror reboots. I do worry that the politically motivated youtube critics will shoot this movie down before it even gets a chance.

  • @I_CAME said:

    The new movie actually has a decent director attached to it unlike most random horror reboots. I do worry that the politically motivated youtube critics will shoot this movie down before it even gets a chance.

    Ye I’ll definitely give it a watch!

  • Generally every license seems to be for a specific rendition of a character. I am assuming it costs more money and requires new licenses to take stuff from other movies. Which is why we don't have a 2018 Laurie strode and such. I could certainly be wrong and it may not apply to all licenses (depends how things were negotiated.) But with Hellraiser, I feel it is tied exclusively to the first movie. A big tip of this to me is how every single add on is a reference to the first movie. None seem to reference the second or any others. And all quotes are from the first film.