Cheaters

You guys have ways had a cheater problem and never actually got up to fix it all you've done it just give bloodpoints to everyone seriously BHVR do something about before I get a full refund on this game and you'll never receive my business ever again.

Comments

  • Threatening developers won't really solve anything. Not the right approach.

  • Yea I know but I'm genuinely getting sick of this.

  • Even without cheaters dbd can feel like cheating.

  • @Shaped said:

    Even without cheaters dbd can feel like cheating.

    This is one of the reasons its been having as much impact as it has. It makes people paranoid or apathetic entirely.

  • I was watching otz and spooky videos and I'm shocked this is getting this far

    it's really sad

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    Threatening developers won't really solve anything. Not the right approach.

    Yeah well they don't listen anyway, so something needs to be done and people need to learn to speak with their money.

  • Both Otzdarva and SpookyLoopz came out with statements in the past 24 hours hoping the devs will listen. Right now, I won't play the game due to toxicity and cheating. Both suck and I'm tired of being stressed out over a game when I should be enjoying it. I'm not even a streamer or a fog whisperer and I get sniped, cheaters and just overall toxicity like they do. I'm sure many others do as well. SpookyLoopz gives some great suggestions and I really hope the devs listen because until cheating and toxicity (meaning hateful messages after game including wishing harm on others) is taken care of, I can't play this game anymore. I'll stick around in the forums from time to time because I do love this game without these two issues. I could care less about game balance, new content, perks, maps, bugs, ect at this point. Cheating and toxicity need to be dealt with and I hope these messages make an impact.


    https://youtu.be/txc2EQtD2yY https://youtu.be/UcWlJBf5XuQ


  • @BrokeJotaro12 said:

    You guys have ways had a cheater problem and never actually got up to fix it all you've done it just give bloodpoints to everyone seriously BHVR do something about before I get a full refund on this game and you'll never receive my business ever again.

    How can I get the full refund that you speak of?

  • @Araphex said:

    Both Otzdarva and SpookyLoopz came out with statements in the past 24 hours hoping the devs will listen. Right now, I won't play the game due to toxicity and cheating. Both suck and I'm tired of being stressed out over a game when I should be enjoying it. I'm not even a streamer or a fog whisperer and I get sniped, cheaters and just overall toxicity like they do. I'm sure many others do as well. SpookyLoopz gives some great suggestions and I really hope the devs listen because until cheating and toxicity (meaning hateful messages after game including wishing harm on others) is taken care of, I can't play this game anymore. I'll stick around in the forums from time to time because I do love this game without these two issues. I could care less about game balance, new content, perks, maps, bugs, ect at this point. Cheating and toxicity need to be dealt with and I hope these messages make an impact.

    https://youtu.be/txc2EQtD2yY

    https://youtu.be/UcWlJBf5XuQ

    Hear! Hear!

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    Threatening developers won't really solve anything. Not the right approach.

    We all have our strengths and weaknesses. It takes courage to get the message out. Then hopefully more articulate folks latch on and further support the original sentiment with more finesse.

    Team work. Everyone participates.

  • @Gary_Coleman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/347492/cheaters

    How can I get the full refund that you speak of?

    Sadly you can only get a full refund (on Steam) if you play the game for max 2 hours and within 14 days from purchase. I think it's a little late now for most of us ๐Ÿ˜