Wesker additional Voiceline Ideas

Starting Chase

  • "Ah, there you are!"
  • "CHRIS!" (Starting chase with Chris Redfield)
  • "I'll kill you quickly." (Same line used in Trailer)
  • "Your future hinges upon this fight!"
  • "Seven Minutes is all I can spare to play with you."

Pallet Stunned

  • "Self-righteous fool!"
  • "You mortals require judgement!"
  • "Ignorant cretin!"
  • "I can't lose, not to you!" (Pallet stunned by Chris Redfield)
  • "You're getting better."
  • "Remarkable, still resisting at such an advanced stage!" (Pallet stunned by Battlesuit Jill Valentine (if added))

Chase End (Downed Survivor)

  • "Your struggle is over."
  • "Worthless."
  • "Don't make me laugh."
  • "How disappointing, Chris." (Downed Chris Redfield)
  • "It appears our fates are forever intertwined. (Downed Chris Redfield)

Chase End (Lost Survivor)

  • "Here I am, offering you my precious time... and you waste it by running around."
  • "I will not tolerate delays!"
  • "How is this possible!?"

Hooking Survivor

  • "Don't you ever tire of failing?"
  • "Things are really getting interesting now."
  • "Out of my way."

Final Generator Completed.

  • "So, you've made it this far..."
  • "The plan is in its final stages..."
  • "It seems I may have underestimated you..."
62e004a49c08af8450b85319e315636264420d5br1-358-336_00.gif


Comments

  • I agree, please make this happen BHVR, at least some of it anyway.

  • I agree he needs more voice lines like this. This would be very good

  • that would be cool but then I would hear his best voice line less

    POOR PERFORMANCE INDEED

  • When he gets pallet stunned, he should say

    "Mortals are so WEAK" which is one of his lines from Marvel v Capcom 3 (A game where he is one of the most OP chars)

  • @Brokenbones said:

    When he gets pallet stunned, he should say

    "Mortals are so WEAK" which is one of his lines from Marvel v Capcom 3 (A game where he is one of the most OP chars)

    I'm only doing quotes from canon sources, but I'm updating it to add one similar to that.

  • Personally i think they should use the following RE5 lines for Wesker in these ways.

    When downing a Survivor

    • "Pathetic."
    • "Pitiful."

    When carrying a Survivor

    • "Here I am offering you my precious time and you waste it by running around.¨

    When sacrificing a Survivor

    • "Just accept your fate."
    • "Your struggle is over!"
    • "Your miserable existence ends now!"

    When opening a locker with a Survivor inside

    • "Found you!"
    • "Ah, there you are!"

    When getting stunned by a Pallet or by Decisive Strike

    • "I grow weary of this."
    • "You B*tch!"
    • "Ignorant cretins!"
  • @Bluebird said:

    Starting Chase

    • "Ah, there you are!"
    • "CHRIS!" (Starting chase with Chris Redfield)
    • "I'll kill you quickly." (Same line used in Trailer)
    • "Your future hinges upon this fight!"
    • "Seven Minutes is all I can spare to play with you."

    Pallet Stunned

    • "Self-righteous fool!"
    • "You mortals require judgement!"
    • "Ignorant cretin!"
    • "I can't lose, not to you!" (Pallet stunned by Chris Redfield)
    • "You're getting better."
    • "Remarkable, still resisting at such an advanced stage!" (Pallet stunned by Battlesuit Jill Valentine (if added))

    Chase End (Downed Survivor)

    • "Your struggle is over."
    • "Worthless."
    • "Don't make me laugh."
    • "How disappointing, Chris." (Downed Chris Redfield)
    • "It appears our fates are forever intertwined. (Downed Chris Redfield)

    Chase End (Lost Survivor)

    • "Here I am, offering you my precious time... and you waste it by running around."
    • "I will not tolerate delays!"
    • "How is this possible!?"

    Hooking Survivor

    • "Don't you ever tire of failing?"
    • "Things are really getting interesting now."
    • "Out of my way."

    Final Generator Completed.

    • "So, you've made it this far..."
    • "The plan is in its final stages..."
    • "It seems I may have underestimated you..."

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0ECX4HEHZ5P4/62e004a49c08af8450b85319e315636264420d5br1-358-336-00.gif

    I play Wesker, not for win, but for the voicelines and this will make me main him forever.