yeah, solo survivor is unplayable now
I'm a killer main, but I decided to play survivor for a daily. What a joke. 3 matches, the first 2 we got 1 gen before we were 4Ked, 3rd we got 3 gens. The game is fine tuned to survive-with-chat, which makes solo survivor absolutely miserable.
Hope there's some HUGE changes to help solo survivors in the next update. No wonder there's a big "100% BP bonus" for playing survivor right now.
Comments
Game is certainly not fine tuned to survive with chat though, and player count is actually lot more balanced than past (and BHVR literally showed how it got better in their stats).
3 games isn't much, but yh solo q experience sucks. I had 15 games in a row no survivals the other day. 13 of them were 3/4k hatch games. In the other 2, gens got done but one I'd already been tunneled to death and other one i got caught out by NOED. If you're a killer main maybe show a bit of love by letting 4th survivor go occasionally? I do that quite a bit when I'm playing killer lol
I've escaped plenty in solo. Not nearly as much as I should have, but it does happen. The myth is real. You can escape in solo.