Are there killers that you WANT to enjoy, but can’t?
Basically killers that you love the idea/visual design of but just can’t seem to have fun playing them.
For me, it’s Twins, Freddy, Doctor, Michael, and Ghostface.
For Twins I really like the idea of a 2-in-1 killer and I even had a lot of fun with them before they made Victor get DS stunned after getting a hit.
For Freddy, he doesn’t really feel like himself and he’s just dull overall, but I love how the dream world looks and I love that we have him in the game.
For Doctor, I love his cosmetics, I like the little chuckle he does and I like how electricity is incorporated into his power. But his power feels so unrewarding yet inconsistent.
Michael is a faithful enough adaptation and he can be fun, but he’s just so simple and can feel powerless at times.
It’s fun to sneak around as Ghostface but playing him really stresses me out for some reason.
Comments
Hag- teleporting around looks so fun to watch someone else play as.
But playing and playing against hag is so Damm boring.
Wesker. I hate the voice lines.
Oni, Billy, and Blight. Motion sickness hell.
I have the same problem and it feels like you get punished hardcore for not been good with her to the point where I don't have fun playing and trying to to learn her she is the only killer I feel that way. I would rather play blight and I'm on PS5
just trickster and twins. i was a huge twins main after their bugs were fixed until the nerfs came. idk how anyone can enjoy twins now, they're so punishing for playing well that even noob survivors realize that they can kick victor after their mate gets downed 2 feet from them thanks to the huge cooldown (for even successfully hitting). like why did they even bother to make the killer in the first place, if they're going to punish the players for playing good.
trickster is to me the most fun ranged killer since deathslinger was nerfed but against good survivors some loops are simply unplayable and that's really annoying when you're a 110% speed killer.
- Freddy because he has no personality.
- Sadako, such a wonderful character art-wise, I think she could have been a lot more interesting gameplay-wise.
- Pyramidhead, IM SOOO BAD AIMING THE ATTAAAACK, i still love him.
- Pinhead, controlling the chains 😭 at least he came 😌
- Hillbilly, I'm so bad calculating the time for curving and I end up turning super fast against obstacles 😂
But I love using all of them even with their flaws, Freddy is the only one I rarely use because of the worst possible reason: Bores me to death 💀
Freddy, ghostface and némesis.
All of them have boring design powers which not represent their characters, except némesis zombies.
This. Was having a fun time playing Dredge the other day until I got Haddonfield twice in a row - haven't touched him again since then...
Sadako. Well I play her a lot really, I'm just really bothered by her directional lullaby. I don't mind her other weaknesses really, just they made her a stealth killer who isn't a stealth killer
Mainly I play Hag, Nurse, Artist, Spirit. I also play on pretty high mmr.
I'd love to enjoy killers like: Billy, Trapper, Dredge, Sadako, GF, or any other below A tier, on my mmr they just feel completely hopeless.=)
I'm still reassuring myself, that it's nothing to do with tiers, I'm just playing them wrong.
Hag for me still the best killer, I love making tactical decisions while playing a killer, learned how to play her from one of the best hags in dbd, really enjoying playing her.=)
Clown but I hate is power on both sides. The power is just boring and visually obnoxious. For the longest time I've wanted him with a more imaginative and entertaining power.
This can be said for most killers by the way I just like the clowns lore and aesthetics.
I'd like to enjoy Sadako. However she's still a seizure hazard so lol
Dredge, mainly because i can't seem to use his teleport effectively in chase, remnant needs a small buff imo
Twins, IMMENSELY clunky
Billy, Deathslinger, Trickster.