BHVR's loaded promises
What happened to the console optimization that you promised, that we never received?
What happened to the console optimization that you promised, that we never received?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They say all kinds of stuff. Remember automatic bans? Remember when moris were going to be forced every match? It's better to expect absolutely nothing.
Moris are still supposed to be coming in halloween 2022. So next update.
They definitely made a lot of loose promises in the 5th anniversary stream but in the 6th one they gave time frames for when we can expect the stuff that they said.
Automatic bans were probably scrapped because it was flat out a horrible idea
The fabled 2018 Optimization patch for console that i’ve been waiting for still
hopefully they listened to that backlash because I saw zero positive feedback on here about auto bans when it was first talked about
So that's why I almost see a Red mori every game. That makes sense
I think they totally did cause its been a real long time since they’ve brought it up
I agree. Easy to manipulate the system.