Non-biased Legion opinion

   I think Legion isn’t really as bad as people say, but he just has a stronger learning curve than the nurse. I’m not saying he’s better, I’m saying he’s harder to get good at. I’ve been using The Stolen sketchbook and Susies Mixtape, only 4ks at rank one Xbox, four games in a row. It could be luck, or those add-one prove that people are using him wrong.
   TruTalent and other people are using him and describing him as perk based, like Freddy, but I think he’s closer to the doctor in that he is add-on based. The add-one adjust playability, the perks don’t really matter. Some compliment his power, a lot don’t, but I think they maybe one of the few killers that can play without ruin.
   Thoughts on what I said? 

Comments

  • Nobody is saying you can't 4k with the legion if the survivors are potatoes.

  • Learning curve? He is basic asf...

  • Why does everyone have to start their own thread about Legion? There are like a dozen different threads discussing him. You can't just pick one to post your opinion in? Anyway, my opinion of your opinion is that balancing killers around their add ons isn't a good strategy. If a killer is only balanced when using green or higher add ons then players obviously won't be able to play him in a balanced state on a regular basis. I would prefer to see their base version buffed and add ons nerfed if needed.

  • @Might_Oakk said:
    Learning curve? He is basic asf...

    Lol, this is true. Legion isn't brain surgery. See survivor, chase survivor, stab survivor.

  • A killer shouldn't be forced to use addons to be viable. If I have to farm 150k bloodpoints to get a few decent matches, then there's something considerably wrong. 

    There's a reason Billy and Nurse are top tier.  Because they don't need addons to be decent. 

    Addons should change the playstyle. Like scratched mirror does on Myers. But they shouldn't be a must.
  • Tsulan said:
    A killer shouldn't be forced to use addons to be viable. If I have to farm 150k bloodpoints to get a few decent matches, then there's something considerably wrong. 

    There's a reason Billy and Nurse are top tier.  Because they don't need addons to be decent. 

    Addons should change the playstyle. Like scratched mirror does on Myers. But they shouldn't be a must.
    This here, @RotBb I seen some of Tru3ta1ent's videos and he's using very rare add-ons to be viable (and the survivors haven't adapted yet so the add-ons might not be any good when they adapt). If he needs to use very rare add-ons to have a fair chance then something is really wrong. What makes me cry my heart out is that he says, "Legion is fine" when he is using those add-ons to be viable. Do you see the irony here?

    You should look at this thread where I go in-depth on how to make him better:
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/32479/the-legion-solution-reasoning-and-justification-final-thread-update#latest