"Inner Healing" Perk Could Reveal Aura from Nearest Closet
The idea would be : When the survivor has been wounded and with the perk active, if it was close to a locker, the aura of the closest locker would be shown to you
This has nothing to do with the reason for the idea, but there are times when I was injured and with the perk active and I forgot to go into the closet and the killer killed me, hehehe, I wanted to know if something like that has ever happened to you?
Comments
*Inner Strength
Also, while I wouldn't be opposed to that idea necessarily, finding lockers is the least difficult thing to find on just about any map. They're pretty much everywhere especially since Dredge was added to the game.
It's such a good idea. Even 16 meters locker range would be good.
Not a bad idea, the change isnt really anything powerful and while most players will have no trouble finding a locker once they have spend some hours it can help newcomers a bit.
I mean personally it doesn't feel nessaceray but I like the perk and its not oppresively strong so I don't mind it getting a nice QOL buff. To be fair though I feeel like its a bit of a non issue and their time could be better used elsewhere.
I actually think this is a good idea. Inner healing/strength is a free perk now and therefore one of the few perks new players will have unlocked. To us 1k+ hours players it may seem unnecessary but for them it might help them understand certain things better. It’s a harmless change and won’t become OP or anything at higher MMR.
And jumping into a locker when IH is active should not give killer a notification.
Actually, I've had this idea for a while, but I didn't comment why the devs wouldn't want to waste time creating an aura reading for lockers to use this perk, but now that there is such aura reading for the dredge, they could take advantage and use it in this perk too
as I mentioned before, this function could be useful for those who are not used to using the perk too, sometimes I have it active and I don't remember going into wardrobes, but really, for newbies it would help a lot, since the perk is free as you quoted
yeah why not
I like ideas of perks that giving a little convenience like these, similar to Any mean with dropped pallets' aura
I agree, I think that's cool too, a perk I thought about this is the "Bond" when there was no survivor in the aura reading range the perk icon was disabled, this would be interesting when you had a survivor behind you coming in your direction the icon would activate and you would realize that there was someone close even if you were not looking directly at him
Does the name matter?
But I agree with your point.