make Rebecca's injured scream like 6 seconds less long

Comments

  • Her voice is obnoxious. I really dig her looks but that voice is the reason I never play her - she is just WAY too loud.

  • On indoor maps her screams are so long that I can hear exactly where she is.

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    On indoor maps her screams are so long that I can hear exactly where she is.

    As a Lucky Break fan and a Rebecca fan, I have not tried the new Lucky Break since its buff because losing your scratch marks isn't going to do anything if she is that loud getting hit for that long.

    And you can't use Calm Spirit, because its bad since it got nerfed and you're slowing yourself down for no reason

    Iron Will also isn't going to do anything because of the initial injure noise

    I just want perks to not be useless if I chose to play not Ace

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    On indoor maps her screams are so long that I can hear exactly where she is.

    Calm Spirit Rebecca meta :pog: