My prime code is not working
I typed it in EXACTLY how it should be and it says it's not valid.
I typed it in EXACTLY how it should be and it says it's not valid.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
just copy/paste it. you might mistype some character or something
Make sure to type in/copy the full code as on some browsers (or every browser?) the code isn’t actually displayed completely but you have to scroll to the side to see the last characters.
also make sure to refresh the code from the prime start page as sometimes it displays the code from last month and needs to be refreshed..
I'm on console sadly
Yeah it's telling me it'll give me the maiden guard outfit, and refreshing it isn't giving me the new code
well common mistype is l and I for example (L and i) because they look similar try it again. the code should work. Otherwise it would say that you have it already activated.
I hope you manage to fix it
Alright then we at least have the source of the problem!
don’t just try to refresh the page via the browser function but actually start from the prime homepage and redeem it regularly.
if that’s not giving you the correct code you might need to contact support for this (though I don’t know if BHVRs support is the correct choice here maybe you need to contact prime support?)
BHVR support just in case:
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Try putting in the dashes