Huntress seemed to see me no matter what

So, I played a game against a huntress that ran BBQ and chili, hex: undying, hex: blood favor, and one other perk I don't remember.

Huntress threw her hatchets DIRECTLY in my direction no matter where I was --> at a gen, behind a wall, behind a stack of hay. (i haven't been hit once yet & she had an add-on that let her see your aura AFTER she hit you). She tracked me through wall when I was trying to go for save. She knew EXACTLY which way I was moving because she paced with me along the wall of a house or a stack of hay on the corn map.

I was running off the record, lightweight, urban evasion, and adrenaline. I didn't stay in one place, in order to avoid bbq n chilli,, but somehow she knew.

Is there something I'm missing? Not sure why she knew exactly where I was at all times. (She had hooked two survivors immediately and then slugged me & teammate about 3 mins later when we going for save/were at a gen).

Comments

  • Would def help to know the last perk (possibly a tracking perk, Lethal Pursuer, Darkness Revealed, Stridor come to mind which could explain your experience to some extent).

    It could be a cheater of course, or it might have been good gaming sense, experience, and luck.

  • @Mooks said:

    Would def help to know the last perk (possibly a tracking perk, Lethal Pursuer, Darkness Revealed, Stridor come to mind which could explain your experience to some extent).

    It could be a cheater of course, or it might have been good gaming sense, experience, and luck.

    I remember the icon, but I could not figure out which one it was for the life of me. I even went thru a whole list of dbd wiki (granted, I was rushing to find it, so i dont forget what it looks like). It looks like either 3 fence posts or a weird chain saw?

  • @YakiSlothTvoyPrizRak said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3190393#Comment_3190393

    I remember the icon, but I could not figure out which one it was for the life of me. I even went thru a whole list of dbd wiki (granted, I was rushing to find it, so i dont forget what it looks like). It looks like either 3 fence posts or a weird chain saw?

    That’s hard to figure out 😅


    3 fence posts.. maybe Iron Maiden (which is often used on Huntress)?

    ABF61818-6FC3-4934-9901-027A70247057.png


    which.. wouldn’t explain your experience

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3190476#Comment_3190476

    That’s hard to figure out 😅

    3 fence posts.. maybe Iron Maiden (which is often used on Huntress)?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/FE7ZU7BX9XBY/abf61818-6fc3-4934-9901-027a70247057.png

    which.. wouldn’t explain your experience

    I think that's the one she had equipped! Yeah, I didn't use any lockers. Thank you for finding that one!

    Yeah, I was a quite confused at how she kept finding me across the map b/c bbq and chili works for 4 seconds after person is hooked, so like...it didn't make much sense as how she kept tracking me down. It felt like she could see my aura 100% of the time.

  • You don't have to use any lockers, you just have to be within a certain number of meters of one, so this makes sense to me as to how she would know where you were

  • @TheArbiter said:

    You don't have to use any lockers, you just have to be within a certain number of meters of one, so this makes sense to me as to how she would know where you were

    You're thinking of Darkness Revealed. Iron Maiden requires the survivor to enter and exit a locker.

  • @YakiSlothTvoyPrizRak said:

    So, I played a game against a huntress that ran BBQ and chili, hex: undying, hex: blood favor, and one other perk I don't remember.

    Huntress threw her hatchets DIRECTLY in my direction no matter where I was --> at a gen, behind a wall, behind a stack of hay. (i haven't been hit once yet & she had an add-on that let her see your aura AFTER she hit you). She tracked me through wall when I was trying to go for save. She knew EXACTLY which way I was moving because she paced with me along the wall of a house or a stack of hay on the corn map.

    I was running off the record, lightweight, urban evasion, and adrenaline. I didn't stay in one place, in order to avoid bbq n chilli,, but somehow she knew.

    Is there something I'm missing? Not sure why she knew exactly where I was at all times. (She had hooked two survivors immediately and then slugged me & teammate about 3 mins later when we going for save/were at a gen).

    simple, she seen you, they are prediction shots. the killer sees you moving and throws trying to hit you when you get to a location.

  • @MommyHunktress said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/346908/huntress-seemed-to-see-me-no-matter-what

    simple, she seen you, they are prediction shots. the killer sees you moving and throws trying to hit you when you get to a location.

    I don't think its that simple. She was attempting to nail me with a hatchet from about 70 meters away one moment and then right from behind a wall the next. She was essentially dancing with me. Felt like she could see me thru the wall. I've never come across a huntress like that. I was all up in her terror radius for a little bit in order to be able to hide in plain sight, since being up super close to a killer makes it harder for them to see you.

    She literally moved with me, as if no wall was there. There's a difference between when a killer predicts your next move and then there was this huntress, who felt like she was seeing me no matter what or where I was.

    She downed all of us quickly. And knew exactly where each person was. We scattered at the beginning of the game to avoid being picked off as a group.

  • @YakiSlothTvoyPrizRak said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3190658#Comment_3190658

    I don't think its that simple. She was attempting to nail me with a hatchet from about 70 meters away one moment and then right from behind a wall the next. She was essentially dancing with me. Felt like she could see me thru the wall. I've never come across a huntress like that. I was all up in her terror radius for a little bit in order to be able to hide in plain sight, since being up super close to a killer makes it harder for them to see you.

    She literally moved with me, as if no wall was there. There's a difference between when a killer predicts your next move and then there was this huntress, who felt like she was seeing me no matter what or where I was.

    She downed all of us quickly. And knew exactly where each person was. We scattered at the beginning of the game to avoid being picked off as a group.

    then if it was perfect its wall hacks