Is it okay to use multiple Prime codes?
I got a lot of bloodpoint codes from my community on twitch. (Around 30) is it okay to redeem them all or will the devs think I'm somehow cheating or something?
I got a lot of bloodpoint codes from my community on twitch. (Around 30) is it okay to redeem them all or will the devs think I'm somehow cheating or something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can redeem it only once, checked. they don't want anyone to get an actually valid reward
What's your twitch?
Not true (at least for me), already redeemed two.
twitch.tv/DerSnatcha
Two is max. Third one says it's already used.
I can use just 1, for me, “ the code has been used” in the second code already