Making the free Rift track less empty

20220914152322_1.jpg

This is an extreme example, but I can imagine that people are a bit frustrated if they level up and they get nothing for a lot of levels. To clarify, there are 52 empty slots on the free track out of 70.

It doesn't need to be much that's added, but at least something like some add-ons or BP. I will give you an example using this screenshot here.

Lv48: 10k BP
Lv49: 10k BP
Lv50: 3 Random rare survivor items/addons
Lv51: 10k BP
Lv52: 3 rare killer addons (free rift killer)
Lv53: 15k BP
Lv54: 3 very rare survivor items/addons

All together I would add the following rewards depending on rift level. The higher your level the more expensive they are. Numbers may vary.

  • 10-50k BP
  • killer and survivor items/addons -> killer addons only for the free killer of the current archive, which may help people who don't invest in these killers
  • offerings
  • 100-200 shards (only at higher levels, maybe 500 in total)


I would like your opinion on this.

Comments

  • I've made several posts asking them to fill in the free spots. It makes the rift look bad with how empty it is. I think filling them with BP and shards is the best way to go.

    If someone is hesitant to buy the rift (maybe because they don't think they'll make it through) there's no incentive to keep playing by rewarding them for completing tiers. If there was a reward on every tier someone that is 9/10 fragments away from getting a reward is more likely to keep playing to get that extra fragment than someone that's needs 4 tiers before a reward so they're 9/40 before next reward - that player has no incentive to keep playing.

  • "Due to having originally implemented the rift as a cash grab and as such not caring to give those players who do not wish to spend money on this mechanic any benefits. It will now give additional bonuses and rewards for leveling up the free track".

    They'd just have to admit the rift is only there for money and not because bhvr is player conscious.

    Either way, any type of battlepass shouldn't skip out on free rewards or have any big fluff in it (looking at you Apex banner rewards ๐Ÿ™„).

    At least reward free players with rewards such as BP or whatever.

  • I agree. These empty spaces could give small things that won't affect BHVR economically, like blood points or xp bonus to account. Anyway, you don't need to fill the empty spaces with cosmetics or even shards (unless they are in small quantities).

  • I agree... they need to put more effort into Rifts (I wouldn't mind BP and Shards)

  • I'm just irritated I have to buy a Battle Pass for a game I already paid for AND 10+ DLC's.

    They should just make DBD ftp, introduce an actual professionally made anti cheat that actually works, and make OG DBD owners get rifts for free.

  • even the paid rift is full of useless, ugly filler charms that noone will use. They need to upgrade the quality of the rift in general.

  • @MrCalac123 said:

    I'm just irritated I have to buy a Battle Pass for a game I already paid for AND 10+ DLC's.

    They should just make DBD ftp, introduce an actual professionally made anti cheat that actually works, and make OG DBD owners get rifts for free.

    You don't have to buy the pass since it's just cosmetics. And these are only time-exclusive.