Cheaters are back?
I haven't had a game against a cheater in a long while now but I just had a game against a 4 man, I've heard that more are back again.
I haven't had a game against a cheater in a long while now but I just had a game against a 4 man, I've heard that more are back again.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Non stop. 1/5 games and mostly subtle.
I've had hackers recently even had a few lag the game so much intentionally that it crashed the game and gave me penalties
Cheaters never left. There was a big wave of them, mostly blatant ones, shortly after the midchapter patch but nowadays you're mostly look for subtle cheaters which most players won't notice.
No
Not because there are no cheaters but because they never left and your title implies that they were gone at some point...
I didn't get any for a while, maybe some subtle cheaters that I didn't notice