Spending BP

We really need a new way. Especially with the new system where BP goes much further than it used to. One where you can just hold down the button and it buys EVERYTHING in the tree unless you stop it.


Obviously, this could only work on the ones where the entity doesn't take stuff. Maybe even on those it could work up until the point where it will take stuff.


I didn't even have the full RR rewards. I was Iri 2 and Iri 4. Seriously spending all that BP I think took me damn near 20 minutes to do and to think I could've had what like another 400k to spend had I been Iri 1 on both sides? It got o the point where I quit even looking at what I was selecting because it was taking so long to finish.

Comments

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    We really need a new way. Especially with the new system where BP goes much further than it used to. One where you can just hold down the button and it buys EVERYTHING in the tree unless you stop it.

    Obviously, this could only work on the ones where the entity doesn't take stuff. Maybe even on those it could work up until the point where it will take stuff.

    I didn't even have the full RR rewards. I was Iri 2 and Iri 4. Seriously spending all that BP I think took me damn near 20 minutes to do and to think I could've had what like another 400k to spend had I been Iri 1 on both sides? It got o the point where I quit even looking at what I was selecting because it was taking so long to finish.

    Do you not love spending 30 min in the bloodweb buying brown toolboxes constantly

  • Not a fan of spending 20+ minutes of limited play time on this