Prestige 52

Just had a Steve in my lobby who was prestige 52. Highest I've seen so far, before that 21 was the highest.

Anyone seen anything close to that? I assumed he was a hacker and dodged the lobby, seems a bit high this soon?


183387673cf69-screenshotUrl.jpg


Comments

  • No, that's probably legit. I have a friend who's a P59 Steve, and there's a few real P100s at this point. You figure prestiging has gotten a lot cheaper with the bloodweb change - it takes about 1.2m BP to level up as opposed to the old 1.8m.

  • There are many people with P100, one that comes off the top of my head is streamer Jane.

  • @Laluzi said:

    No, that's probably legit. I have a friend who's a P59 Steve, and there's a few real P100s at this point. You figure prestiging has gotten a lot cheaper with the bloodweb change - it takes about 1.2m BP to level up as opposed to the old 1.8m.

    @Pukenplag said:

    There are many people with P100, one that comes off the top of my head is streamer Jane.

    Ahh fair enough, that's insane. Had no idea people literally lived on this game.

  • went against a P100 Nea last night who was also a small twitch streamer

    made him a tad bit salty and it was funny af

  • @BringShaggytoDBD said:

    Just had a Steve in my lobby who was prestige 52. Highest I've seen so far, before that 21 was the highest.

    Anyone seen anything close to that? I assumed he was a hacker and dodged the lobby, seems a bit high this soon?

    Why does every Steve I go against has the most god awful cosmetic combination known to man?

  • P45 probably is highest I've seen dodged the lobby though because they looked good...

  • I saw a Prestige 66 Meg yesterday, that's the highest I've seen though