Which perk you miss the most?
Iron will for me.
Iron will for me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
original mettle of man
Iron Will.
Also miss getting bloodpoint stacks from BBQ and WGLF
Iron will
Dead hard, I get why it was reworked but it was hilarious dead Harding through trappers traps and such.
Old BBQ,i miss my stacks :(
Dead Hard and Decisive. Because before I knew that everyone has them and what to expect as a killer, now it's a gamble.
For killer, Ruin (at 200%, not the old old ruin). It did need a nerf, but not as much of a nerf as it got.
For survivor, DS. I agree with it turning off in endgame. But the stun nerf made it completely useless.
Iron will.
blast mine