Why do people give survivors special treatment
What I mean is this a survivor is sandbagged or basically bullied by their team sure you let that survivor go but I had a match against a pig who let a Meg go because she had the pig mask on. So outfits give you special treatment now I barely trust killers when they kill a bunch of a survivors and basically act nice to me. I don't trust killers who do that they're wanting to give me hatch okay they why down and carry me when you can cover more ground as two people. This just comes from killers who've downed me and closed hatch in my face by carrying me their and doing so.
Comments
happens randomly
There's been atleast 3 times the killer let me have the hatch just because I had ashy slashy equipped
Let nobody out. Show no mercy. Please the entity.
Currently there is a get hatch challenge, maybe they're trying to help others get their sill challenge done? 🤗
If I'm playing Pig you'd better believe I'm giving pig mask Meg special treatment.
If I let someone out it's any number of things:
- I pretty much destroyed the team in early game, so depending on how things went and how they acted (and what challenges I had active) 1 to all 4 survivors are getting out, but who is just usually down to luck or skill on their part in not getting 3 hooks before their teammate(s)
- Someone impressed me with how well and clean they played and I just got lucky in getting downs on them. They earned the escape in my eyes.
- They made me laugh. Amusing me is the quickest way to earn a "get out of jail free card."
- They were the survivor or possibly two that tried to play the game cleanly while the swf they got paired with were acting like asses. Few thing are as satisfying in the game as smashing a BMing swf and then rubbing it in by letting the solo players that got stuck with them out of the gate.
I play for fun and have no qualms with rewarding those that enhance that, and punishing those that actively try to inhibit that.
Some survivors are just CUTE.