Ukrainian localization
Hello everyone! I'm from Ukraine. Is it possible to translate Dead by Daylight into Ukrainian?
I want also to help with the translation, I know both Russian and Ukrainian very well, English on a decent level, and a little bit of Deutsch.
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
Only a mod would be able to answer, but I hope it does get translated! 👍👍 @Mandy is there a process for requesting a certain language?
We do not take applications for translators here. If you are interested in applying for a position with BHVR, please check on www.bhvr.com/jobs which is where we advertise any positions.
(also please do not bump threads!)
Okay, sorry, I'll not bump threads anymore. I don't see applications for translators on the website but I'll I keep an eye on it. Thank you very much for the information:)
I want to see Ukrainian localization in my favorite game very much and do all I can for this.
We are still waiting for the Ukrainian language
FR