Reassurance should be buffed to work from outside of the basement
Reassurance is a perk that is made to make camping much less efficient but the basement can still be easily camped without having to worry about reassurance, I don't know/think the range should be buffed generally but its annoying that the basement can still be camped since I would say its generally agreed that camping is the most boring thing in the game.
Comments
An easy solution to camping is to not get caught 🤯
Jokes aside, I agree. Reassurance needs at least 10 meters range BUT it shouldn't activate if the killer is chasing a survivor near the hook. At that point is the survivor's fault for chasing around the hook.
I agree with that. Reassurance needs 2 changes for make it good perk:
That wouldn't work out either. It's rare when a killer just stands there face camping, now they do aggressive proxy camping, dancing around the hook, but always being just within reach if a save is attempted. That puts people into chases almost immediately and Reassurance wouldn't work at all. And it's not really a chase if the killer is just chasing people away from the hook - which this is the case that Reassurance really needs to work in.
LOL?? Of course not, it defeats the purpose of the perk
Since the perk itself was nerfed before the release, it would be nice if it gave the activator a buff to the speed of healing or repairing