Boring killers
pretty much any killer with antiloop meaning any good killer. only "fun" killers are basic m1 killers that you run around the map and pre drop every pallet and go on a 5 minute chase with
pretty much any killer with antiloop meaning any good killer. only "fun" killers are basic m1 killers that you run around the map and pre drop every pallet and go on a 5 minute chase with
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So true, I only have fun when the killer can do literally nothing but hold W at a loop while i mindlessly run around it.
And what about Curve Billy? I mean you rarely see them but honestly a unique experience nonetheless.
"Cause chases are the most fun"- Survivor players
And they get to "show off" their skill
"Gens are so boring"
For the most part yes, most Survivors find any Killer they can't loop into oblivion for their montages "boring". Though personally, when I play Survivor I HATE HATE HATE Doctor. I can't hide, I can't do anything sneaky, I can't play smart. All I can do is run in circles and run around holding shift+W like a stupid headless chicken.
Curve billy is easy af to loop, any comp 1v1 lets you see how easy you can force billy to be an m1 on any half decent loop.