Tired of Wesker!
So bored with playing against this killer.
So bored with playing against this killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
“You can’t hide forever!”
"Poor performance indeed."
He's only got seven minutes to spare to play with you. Hiding all game isn't possible verses him as you will all instantly die when the seven minutes are up.
I audibly laughed omg
Friendly reminder that holding the game hostage is against game rules and advocating people to break game rules is unwise.
watch me
seems like i can lol
Gotta Realize Killers don't play for your amusement and obviously not survivors
Well i just saw the pub video from oth and a killer with distinct voice lines and his gameplay seems like a fresh and fun experience in DBD and I would expect people wanting to play him.
Just leaves the question when this feeling novelty drops of for the annoyance of ever repeating voice lines.
(Disclaimer: No, idea about his strength or viability. I just had to on Autoplay and saw it on the side and thought "Oh that looks fun.")
I feel you. I myself am tired of all the Claudettes, Megs, Fengs and Davids, there are over 40 survivors you guys realise?
I'm with that there is more of us then them lol
Yea and it's thanks to Company For babysitting survivors and leaving Killers On their own
lol killer mains have legit had it easy for a while idk how any one can say different
Go play killer and keep that energy.
Killer is easy I 4k every time i play killer lol
His pick rate is already dropping.
Give him another week and you'll see him once every 10 matches.
I hate him solely for the way he runs lol.
Go play solo q and keep that energy.