RPD flawed design/bad hook placement!
Had a Wesker player exploiting this spot where you can't save the survivor. There's no other way to reach them. Please fix this.
Had a Wesker player exploiting this spot where you can't save the survivor. There's no other way to reach them. Please fix this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I presume it's east-side RPD. If that's the case and that 1-way room (it has broken ledge on the other side of doors) is the only entrance, then it's very bad design, that hook can spawn in that room.
Yes - killer can go for a coffee and still has guaranteed 1 kill (I am not counting self-unhooks)
That's what happened here.
Both maps are terrible design. By cutting off the majority of one side of the map, they made indoor versions of Azarovs Resting Place, but with one end of the choke point being a 10 feet wide strip with very little to work with in chase. And 3 gens always spawn there and/or in the main hall.
Having 2 gens always spawn in the main hall is awful too. Killer can get a hook in the entry or short side and just camp it out.
I noticed this too. I hope they do something about it! It's crazy.